Wood floor fitting is labour-intensive and time consuming craft in terms for someone contained and trained. Floor fitting takes a lot of time, knowledge and experience for the experts to not only digest the full know-how but also develop a good sense for properly reacting in different and challenging situations. With that being said, wood floor installation is not for everyone and it should be done by professionals. Especially when it comes to commercial floor fitting in London, because you want the best results possible and crave long-lasting effect of the whole project.
We at Floor Fitting Experts have years of experience in commercial floor fitting area, including providing services for offices, restaurants, retail and showrooms floor fitting, clubs and bars and school buildings. In addition, we have experience and knowledge for all wood species and types of installation, so there is no such thing as challenging or too big or too small project for us. No matter if it comes to parquet floor fitting, laminate, solid or engineered wood, we count on the same proven methodology we practice for years for domestic and commercial clients in London. We strictly follow the ultimate step-by-step installation system and prior preparation in order to create signature constructions and recognisable compositions. Have a look at our ultimate guide here:
- Floor Fitting Experts experts follow strictly the same working policy for all of our commercial and domestic customers in London and that means we won’t neglect any important stage of the project, no matter if time presses us if we work on a low budget project. Providing excellent fitting service, we pay attention to every detail and offer convenience for our busy schedule clients services. We comply with the working time of the commercial building and its residents and visitors, without interrupting the working process. We are well organised and disciplined and provide timely and efficient commercial floor fitting service, without rushing out our job and neglecting important tasks.
- We provide a free site visit in the London area to discuss prior to the demands of your project and create the best battle plan. After inspecting the condition of the subfloor and the environment in the room, we will provide you with a detailed free estimate. Keep in mind our technicians can suggest extra services, depending on your project. They will inform you of additional charges or if they decide to provide some services for free, taking notes of your budget.
- Our commercial floor fitting service always starts with prior preparation. Moisture checking, preparing, evening out and cleaning the subfloor, being concrete or plywood and acclimatising the wood material to the new environment is your guarantee for best results.
- Check out our blog section or contact our customer service for professional advice on the best wood floor buying guide.
- No matter if solid, engineered wood, laminate or parquetry is your flooring of choice, our experts will find the best installation strategy for your project, saving you time, money and energy.