Laminate gained a lot of popularity and fans around the London area for the last decades and we can see why. Laminate is a manufactured product, made from synthetic layers fused together with a lamination process, with a top photographic layer under a protective clear gloss layer. Laminate floor fitting comes with such great quality and will not cost you a fortune.
That means laminate floor fitting has the best from both worlds – it is a quality product, it imitates successfully the beauty and elegance of the most wood species used for making hardwood planks and the durability and sturdiness of the engineered wood material. On top of that, laminate floor fitting is really easy to install, clean and it is low-maintenance. It has installation flexibility, which means you can lay it even in bathrooms and basements. And the best part is that laminate floor fitting is a pretty affordable product, less expensive than solid wood. These are some of the reasons for the increasing interest in laminate floor fitting from our London domestic and commercial clients.
Since laminate floor fitting is so popular, we provide this step-by-step installation guide and expert advice in order to bring a little bit more orientation if you are planning remodelling:
- Laminate floor fitting is a great choice because it is super sturdy and will last you for longer. In addition, it is low-maintenance and scratch-resistant. However, laminate floor fitting can’t be sanded and sealed and the options for restoration service are pretty limited. Restoring damaged spots of the laminate floor fitting is pretty much impossible because of the specifics of the installation system.
- Laminate floor fitting is surprisingly easy to be laid. Because it is fitted floating, the laminate is a good option for the damp and uneven subfloor, or over pipes and cables. The laminate floor fitting is moisture-resistant and a good alternative for basements, bathrooms and for rooms, in general, suffering from London’s humidity. In addition, the laminate floor fitting is scratch-resistant and perfect for a commercial building, where the floors experience high traffic.
- Laminate floor fitting comes in numerous styles and dimensions, so Floor Fitting Experts is glad to be your guide while starting a project, suggesting the best options depending on your desires and needs for perfectly laminate floor fitting.
- Our experts provide also great preparation service, discussed on prior free consultation about laminate floor fitting. Although laminate is an unpretentious type of flooring, for best results we provide preparing the subfloor, including moisture check, levelling, and cleaning, which is a guarantee for best results on your laminate floor fitting. Our technicians can also suggest some underlayment options for laminate floor fitting, where underlay will work like a moisture barrier, insulation, and soundproof barrier.
- Laminate floor fitting consists of a tongue-and-groove clicking system and the planks can be glued or clicked together. That makes laminate floor fitting really easy to be installed and our service is completely timely, effective and affordable. However, with laminate floor fitting, you can give your imagination some free and pick up various colours, patterns and designs.
- Laminate floor fitting is a good DIY project, however, hiring experts may be needed in certain situations. Our floor fitters are happy to help you with more challenging projects and angles on your laminate floor fitting, laying the floor around trims and doors and cutting around pipes.
If you are craving professional, timely and affordable wood floor fitting service in London, contact us on 020 70360624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.